Cannabis-related portfolio investments are very speculative investments and involves a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment, and a potential total loss of their investment.
Information provided by Financial Green is not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an interest in cannabis-related portfolio. An investment in a cannabis-related portfolio is not suitable for all investors.
• An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment in cannabis-related portfolio.
• An investment in cannabis-related portfolio should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
• An investment in cannabis-related portfolio is not suitable or desirable for all investors.
• Cannabis-related portfolio has limited operating history or performance.
• Fees and expenses associated with a cannabis-related portfolio investment may be substantial.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in cannabis-related portfolio. Any investment in cannabis-related portfolio is subject to all the risks and disclosures set forth in the Customer Transaction Agreement and other definitive customer agreements.